Wednesday 14 August 2013

Well its been nearly 5 months since the "alleged" parking offense and 3 months since the last letter from these clowns.

I am thinking that they have given up already as they know they don't have a leg to stand on.

Shame really as I was looking forward to collecting and publishing a long list of letters with ever more empty threats.

Looks like I was right not to pay them a penny and I would suggest that if anyone else finds one of these silly parking tickets on their windscreen they also just ignore it.

I hope this will give someone the confidence to copy what I did and not pay these con-artists.

Good luck !!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'd love to know if you ever heard from them again.

    I got a similar ticket from Theale station before Christmas, and forgot to pay in time. Now they're saying I have to pay £100 or face legal proceedings / third party debt collectors, etc etc. It's quite intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly 2 years , I had forgotten all about these clowns until I was cleaning up spam emails. I ignored everything from them and they just went away quietly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never had anything else from them.
    I had more experience from other cowboys trying their luck last year with my wife.
    We did exactly the same, just ignored everything and eventually they went away.
    Good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete